Subscribe:

Thursday, April 6, 2017

The story of the (wannabe) forest


It all started with a question: -Can you paint?
-Can I...paint what?
-A tree!!
-Ok, I've done this before. How big?

...
Fuck me, right?
But bitch, I did it.
At first I thought, let's be the child I tried to be once again. Here:
(Press on any photo to make it bigger)


ok, it's the first thing on the...wall?!? Really??

nope, you cannot make it look better with these...red marks?? Are you crazy?
Maybe with a second one?? And some extra details on the first...

add the leaves and the branches.



Yeap, exactly. It's me. Oooon a table. Later there was even a ladder on the table!



I had an idea!

Aaaand, some mushrooms!


Maybe it s time to show you the finished product. Ta-da:


Signed it. 

I like my mushrooms.


I am proud!!








1 comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is...?