Subscribe:

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

The last six months and 2017

The last six months have been the most peaceful in my life...
I have got a great job, an amazing house, a number of important people around me, three dogs ( I am fostering Katie and the other two are friends'), a bunch of dreams and accomplishments, new clothes and style and a peaceful mind!! I have gotten rid of annoying or toxic people. Life is short to have us spending our energy to make people talk to us (or worse, like us). If they want, they will. No pushing, no begging and no expectations!

Nasty, cold, dominant, abusive (mostly psychologically), indifferent boyfriends are over and I won't ever waste my precious time on people who don't deserve it. You care? Show it. Say it at minimum.


The previous year of 2017 gave me an amazing life lesson and it's a year I will never forget, no matter what.
It is the year my teenage years came to an end.

The last brought several positive changes. And those changes came from realisations. About me and the people around me as well.

There are several of them that I would love neither to remember nor to see again (be honest, we don't forget). There is no drama of "lost time" though. I am only wiser.

My heart is clear and my soul is finally calm.

And that big lesson taught me that all depends upon people surrounding us. Negative, dramatic or jealous persons need to stay as far as possible. Of course, we cannot expect to keep them out of our lives, because in one or the other way we will have to interact with some of them (I.e. colleagues). However, make sure that you have not more than a very necessary contact with them as they can easily drag you down or out of the way.



Think good and always stay positive.

That's the short Katie :




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is...?