Subscribe:

Monday, August 27, 2018

Looking forward

In a few days I will be visiting my friend in London and shortly after I am -again- going to Greece. It's my brother's wedding!
I am genuinely happy we are adding this girl in the family as I found a dear friend in her. She is one of the people I am gladly meeting when I reach for those days.

I urgently need a break as the stress level had risen up a lot.

I am also visiting some psychologist not only to put my thoughts and feelings in place, but mainly for career counseling.

"Whaaat!!???"

Yes.

I shall never forget that I almost gave up on my life due to so many problems especially with my career path.

Now that in the past year I have tried and tested my possibilities I can finally see why people around me where asking me not to waste myself or my talents back in Greece ( being involved with low class people also...) and why some insisted on me doing more and more!

Yes, I m going to do that.

I am not going to say "I am back" because I never left, but... Get prepared, cause I AM! 

3 comments:

Καρά Κυρ said...

Looking forward to meeting you !! Have a wonderful time in London and then please come here to eat and talk!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your vacations, have a great time in London :) I am looking forward for the continuation of your story and more of your experiences.

-
A :)

Zinala said...

I m seeking inspiration and clear mind. Let's hope.

Post a Comment

Your opinion is...?