Subscribe:

Friday, September 7, 2018

London trip and a request for you.

   Dear all,

   I am finally going on vacations! After a long, stressful period, I am going to get some rest before starting a new job (?). I am packing, not knowing what the heck they wear in London (due to the weather I mean), so chances are I am going to get less clothes -as always- and then shop from there (it's almost a ritual).

   In the meantime, I would like to ask you to spare 5 minutes and do something small for me! Please, leave a comment with the city you are living in - a simple, one word would do, but if you are not afraid of it, you can really write me anything you want. Even the country would do. But, please, do it! If you are wondering why I am doing this, is because I am curious (as always) and I would love to check if the blog stats are being measured properly. Some days I have 10 visitors - which sounds logical- but there are days there are 100 views! My question is... where are all these people?

   Maybe if I know that real people - and not bots (or accidental passers-by) - read my blog, I might get my inspiration back or I might be more creative. Because for now, I am sure I have 5 stable people who read my public diary (yes, this one), but since they are my people, I write in a different style - slightly. Example is the songs. If my audience is foreign, I can reduce the Greek posts or the Greek songs. Truth is, I need some engagement. I know I write for me mainly, but since you are those who read my blog, please, leave comments and tell me your opinion! You can do it anonymously, I have left this option open.

  To sum up, tell me if I should change something on the background - less suggested posts on the right (this is random by the way) ? Am I missing some gadget that would help you?  What about the content? Is there something you would like to see me writing, posting, commenting about? Preferred language (google sucks yes) ?

  I am looking forward to reading your comments.


   Bye for now,
   The author

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is...?