Subscribe:

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Inspired by a book I am reading

It makes me sad to know that I am only a substitute in your life because your wife is insufficient. "Insufficient" cannot be used as a mild insult... Who is not insufficient in this life. Everyone lacks a bit of something.

I lack a husband as opposed to you who lacks luck. However, you insist you are lucky. Lucky to find me. You think I am a foolish young lady in her teenage years. That youth brain which tend to digest every bit of a lie you fed it. Since it wanted to grow up...

I know what you are now, thus I selected you. But you, you keep playing with me, my feelings, my existence...
All these because I let you.


I convinced myself you are not my reality. I created a lie which exists only in my mind. There, you belong only to me, but I don't need you. Your appearance in my days means nothing more than trouble and grieve.


This path you selected... be careful...
Because it is full of lies and you can be deceived by demons who want to endeavour your soul.

And then... You burn in hell!


[Fantasy]


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is...?