Subscribe:

Friday, November 23, 2018

Emotionally unavailable

I am quite drained. 
My mental health is pretty fine, my physical health is normal (with my ups and downs- fucking lower back pain) but my psychology seems to be unstable from time to time, but it is not bad. However, I am emotionally unavailable. 

You are still haunting my dreams. You keep reminding me of your existance as if you are a vulgar stud. Only you are not a male.


Life is unfair and we just have to keep up with it. No comments, no hesitation, no tears. Just keep going. Whatever that is.


I have had a lot of people in my life like you. You were no surprize you see...
Chances are to be given frugally, and I went beyond that several times.
And now I hate myself for giving you so much of importance and space in my life. What I fool I had been...

So please, do me this favor and get lost now. That's enough.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is...?