Subscribe:

Thursday, July 29, 2021

One week left

 It's Thursday. Next Thursday is my flight, if everything goes well.


I have mixed feelings. Very mixed. 

I m leaving my cat behind- one more cat, one more time. At least, this time I know she's definitely in good hands, and not with anyone who may or may not be a psycho  (like last time).

I am leaving the known life, which although it sucks culturally and culinarily, it is still the known. Off we go to a new adventure.

On another topic, covid sucks for me like it sucks for pretty much everyone. Vaccination or not, quarantine or not, masks or respirators... I am just tired trying to be up to date with the regulations and the constant changes, along with the fear of unknown (unknown dates, regulations and all these).


I m living behind my most beloved. It sucks. Balls. 


And I don't know who will be there for the future me. Who will be standing near me, next to me physically. Confusion.


For the good feelings now...


I am going to meet SO MANY PEOPLE! I have already had and therefore I am in touch with a double digit of them. These people will become 3D, will get a voice, a face, a smile! And how many more won't I meet in the upcoming months? Heck, even my flatmates might be super duper awesome this time!


The studying! The BOOKS! THE LIBRARIES!!


Besides this, I am following my dreams and my heart's wishes. I will fall closely. I am...


...Shooting for the stars...





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is...?