Subscribe:

Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Nobody likes changes

But I ponder why. Why do people look for stability over change? 

I do not have stability in my life as I 'm doing long distance with my fiance. So, every few months, he is here or I visit Prague or Thessaloniki. No day is the same as the previous.

It is a tough period now as I have had exams which did not go as expected. However, I passed a very difficult course for me: introduction to statistics! Which was also unexpected, so good for me! Now I am having resits of the second semester (2 blocks of courses) and I have another 4 exams! That's a lot but in the meantime I started working. 

I worked in the Efteling - in the hotel as a maid twice- and today was my first day in H&M. Very easy job but lots of standing. Although it is difficult, i will work there (max) for 18 days (almost a working month, thinking about it) till my vacation only, just to make some money so I can pay for groceries... So I can count them and in between I will be having lessons and exams. 


But who is going to the water park on Sunday with friends??? ME!!! YAYYYY!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is...?