Subscribe:

Sunday, October 1, 2023

The wedding part 27

"Wanna come over for a coffee? I have something to discuss", Jessica sent him few days later."Sure", he replied. "And... I missed you. See you at 17:00?". "Yes".

Leo arrived well dressed and brought with him some sweets from the bakkery. He was in a good mood and was excited to see her after all these days. She welcomed him with a kiss on the lips and a warm hug. They really hadn't seen each other for long again! She poured them some coffee:

- How are you doing? She asked him genuinely.

- I am fine now that I can see you and touch you, he smiled at her.

- Yeah, long time... What's up with your career? All good?

- Yes, thank god I have had lots of work lately. In fact, I m recording a new cd. I will have many nice songs that you may like this time. I signed a contract with company X, so you know, they have great songwriters. 

- Oh really? That is such great news! I love that! she exclaimed.

- I know, I am excited now that I can see you again.

- Ah yes, about that, I wanted to talk to you actually, she hesitated.

- What is it again Jessica?! he nagged. 

- Nothing too crazy, but I would like to take some time alone and travel somewhere...

He looked at her puzzled.

- I want to feel a little bit alone, Leo, that's all. 

- Nothing weird going on, you promise? he kissed her hands.

- Nothing weird, I promise, she relaxed him with her words.

- But when will I see you next then? 

- You will see me once i m back, I m figuring it out for now. It won't be long. 

- Ok baby, we will be in touch he said and was about to kiss her, but she stopped him:

- Well, about this I wanted to talk to you mostly... I want no communication. I want to leave in peace and come back with even more peace. 

He looked puzzled again. She smiled at him. 

- I don't really know what to say but I have to respect your wishes. You will come back and be mine then, right? he assumed.

- What is this, now, Leo? Where is the strong man I knew? she joked. 

- I have a soft spot for you, darling, he whispered in her ear and they ended making love on the couch. 

This time it was very gentle. He was pushing himself inside her so slowly and painfully steadily for hours. She was devouring his whole ego, reaching one orgasm upon another. She came in his hands so many times they lost count. 

This time it was so much different. Like it was their first and only time together. Leo had moved out long time ago and they had more time lately together. Although, today was even more special... Leo fell asleep in her arms, something that had never happened before. Jessica was feeling love for this person. She kissed his forehead and slowly woke him up to send him off to work.

They said their good byes and good nights and Jessica started planning her trip online.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is...?