Subscribe:

Monday, April 26, 2021

What am I doing in the future?

 Do you remember the recent countdown that was due on 15th? If not, scroll to past posts.


Anyways, I made clear that I will be going to the Netherlands, however never mentioned the reason or what these results were.


Since I am an EU citizen, this couldn't be related to any visa application and such. Neither interviews with companies have such deadline. So, why am i going there?

I am going to study. Wait, what? 

What?


PSYCHOLOGY! 


Finally, my life long dream can become reality! 

I am as excited as I could at the moment, simultaneously terrified and very curious as well!

I have to clear my English exam (i m going for IELTS for a change), since my proficiency...expired! 

I was also accepted with a quite nice and early ranking, getting hope that the university has seen something in me. 


Anyway, I have to prepare all the moving and find housing which is the most difficult part :)


C ya!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!
I wish you every success in your new attempt! PSYCHOLOGY is your field for sure! Good luck!!!

Zinala said...

Thanks! Who is this?

Anonymous said...

I wish you good luck with all my heart.

A

Zinala said...

You are ... Back!?

Post a Comment

Your opinion is...?