Subscribe:

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Fear and excitement

Life is a risk. 

A risk you take in any given situation that you have more than one options. Can only one choice, be called an "choice" even? Seems like you cannot choose. However, in some cases there is a subtle choice in the background, that we won t even consider due to many reasons. Therefore seems like we always have more than one option. 


In my case, I am overloaded with options that seem like a dead end or seem to cloud my future. This ain't no good for me. 


But I have faith that everything will eventually turn out just fine. Like usually. I am not speaking of religious faith per se, but rather something spiritual. Personal even. 


I have faith in me and those who (will) support me.


I have taken big steps in my life previously. I have changed houses, country, city... I am meant to do something huge. But with the something huge, comes also huge responsibility and stress.


Fine with me, as long as I see results.

And I am dedicated to do so.


I welcome the new life. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0cV2hr-4_8

Zinala said...

That's true. How much do I miss a milonga!!

Post a Comment

Your opinion is...?