Subscribe:

Friday, October 15, 2021

Dreams, an amazing world

   Following an extensive conversation last night, I got a night full of dreams. Those weird, non-sensical I used to get long time ago. Of course, now that I am a full time student, I understand that it is affected by... studying as the REM sleep kicks in to consolidate all the newly acquired information (true and amazing fact). 

   However, I still have to explore why I see the particular dreams that I see (one of my professors that I have mostly followed through videos- live and pre-recorded- and only briefly encountered while riding my bike on campus). I won't get into details of what I saw, because it won't make sense if I write it down. I prefer holding the images, dearly in my memory (!) along with any feelings produced. Who can blame me anyways? A sleeping person is passive of what they experience (see, feel, hear etc) during the REM sleep (smirk). So, let this world be untouched from the reality, we anyways get so much bullshit daily, that the dream world shall remain pure. A retreat. 

   I enjoy so much that lately I fall asleep while studying... So many times I had to get up and leave the laptop on my desk or woke up with the book next to my head, that I had to make some significant alterations on the "bed time" rituals: I now have to have my teeth brushed when I see that my energy level is going down and not wait till I "go to bed". Because if I fall asleep, it is then so damn hard to keep my eyes open even for extra 5 minutes. In short, this is a new experience, which explains quite some things that used to happen long time ago.


     For now, I have to go back to my books. Kisses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is...?