Subscribe:

Sunday, September 24, 2023

The wedding part 25

They woke up and had a coffee, lightly talking about other people... Jessica looked up for a therapist the same evening and booked an appointment online for right the next day, for intake. 


She appeared in the psychologist's office dressed casually, where she was greeted by the secretary:

- Please, Dr Marietta is in her office waiting for you! she smiled at Jessica.


She entered and after introducing themselves she sat down.

- My name is Dr Marietta Morisson and I am a clinical psychologist. You can call me Marietta. I would like to ask if it is ok with you if i take some notes, while we converse? she asked chirply. 

- Sure, not a problem, replied Jessica on the same note.

- So, Jessica, what brings you here today? 

- Ehm, I m not so sure how to interpret it, and I am not even sure I am in the right place...she hesitated.

- Let's see, I don t want you to interpret anything, I would just like you to tell me if you have any worries lately, she asked in a kind tone.

- Oh yeah, I do have a bunch of them to be honest, but it s this recurring nightmare that brought me here today if I may be open.

- Oh yes of course you can and I want you to, she smiled. Tell me more about this nightmare...

- Yes, sure. You see the matter is a little too... delicate let's say. 

- Anything you say in this room is strictly confidential. It stays in this room.

Jessica exhaled a deep breath.

- Well, I have a nightmare where the press is chasing me. She cleared her throat. I have a secret relationship with someone famous and there is a problem...

- What kind of problem, the Dr. enquired. 

- He is married and getting a divorce right now. But his wife also cheated on him! she tried to cover it up quickly as if she could bury the shame. 

- For how long have you been seeing the nightmare?

- About few days now, but it is exhausting, I cannot function properly anymore. I cannot sleep properly.

- Tell me more about this relationship. 

- He has two kids... Recently we found out about the wife's infidelity. The divorce is in progress anyway now...

- So, if I hear you correctly, this man has been seeing you for quite some time now?

- Yes, it's been two and a half years years now that we are hiding...

- And how do you feel about it? she enquired while taking notes.

- I don't like it that much. 

Silence in the air. Jessica continued:

- I was seeing someone before and even earlier I was married and things with him now got out of hand and I had the press asking me questions and I m not good with the fame... you know...

- I am a little confused. Shall we take it from the beginning?


Then Jessica proceeded to explain how they met in a library, went on harmless dates for some time till feelings developed and they had sex and proceeded to enter a secret relationship on and off with him. She told her about the secret code and all the details she could fit in about 30 minutes. She mentioned William and her feelings for him that were mediocre...the move... the gifts and so much more. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is...?