Subscribe:

Saturday, January 30, 2021

Days in days out

The days pass nonchalantly. I study for quite some time. Various subjects: English, psychology, mathematics and info about herbs (as I m studying Traditional Chinese Medicine).


Didn't expect it to be so demanding, but it's going well. I have experimented with few new herbs and I take mental notes of what works better that others.


Work is work. I m not a huge fan of it, but I m trying my best to align with my new goals (which I haven't announced just yet on the blog). To allow you a glimpse, if all goes well and as planned, I will have to change job after summer. So I m waiting until Easter time to find out. 


The future is foggy I believe but we will see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

εύχομαι να πάνε όλα καλά!!!

χριστίνα

Zinala said...

Εγώ να δεις. Γιατί δεν κοιμάσαι;

Post a Comment

Your opinion is...?