Subscribe:

Saturday, November 26, 2022

"Who is who?" part 3 the meeting

 Evening comes. Silence ensues the whole day. The meeting is about to start. 


"Did anyone see you while coming here?", asks.

"No, and I was about to ask you the same thing", replies.


"No, of course not. What will you have?"

"A mojito. I have a feeling this shall be a long meet up".


"I don't know, it' s up to you", said while sipping their own drink.

"What are you having?" is asked.


"An whiskey. I thought that much was clear on my preferences."

"yes, I remember. With one piece of ice, "for the release of aromas"", quotes.


"Exactly. You noticed."

"I notice everything about you."


"I 'm glad this is happening. What else have you noticed?", asks.

"Your behavior in the office..."


"What about it?", raises eyebrow.

"It's indifferent. Like nothing ever happened that day."


"I have no idea what you are talking about."

"I meant all the flirting, during the company event."


"Still no clue!"

"You are getting on my nerves!", says and grabs their wrist.


The waiter interrupts the scene with the mojito. 


"I don't understand your outburst." says apathetically. 

"I am mad. You made me mad. I am sorry. I thought that something was going on here. I was wrong"


"That's exactly why I called you here today", says and reaches for their cheek. 

"What do you mean?"


"I wanted to let you know that no matter what happens between us, it HAS to remain secret. Are you okay with that? I need to make sure."

"Are you even serious asking this? Don't you think I understand the situation? We are both adults I think."


"Exactly this is my point."
"I m glad you clarified this part, however, because I wasn't sure how it may go for you."


"I 'm dead silent. I don't even wanna know you any further at work!"

"That's a bit harsh, but okay! I see your point."


"Good."

"Yes, good."



The evening passes soon. They end up in a car, on a mountain top, watching the stars in each other's hug...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is...?