Subscribe:

Monday, January 31, 2022

Writing task 1: "A coffee date with the person you were a year ago", part 3

A page of my diary.

10th of Jan 2015
 
   I sat there for more than an hour, thinking of my future self. But I wasn't thinking of any plans but me. Completely me and myself. Was that experience possible? Then I decided to go for a walk. And I did so.
   As I was walking I stumbled upon an old friend, with whom I used to spend some good time. But now we only see each other in the street, accidentally. I don't know If I miss him or if he misses me, but when I overtook him, he came after me and grabbed my arm.

-Hey, are you ok? What happened? he asked.
-Hey, I am fine...

It seems that I was so absorbed in my own thoughts, that it was completely noticeable.

-Do you have time for a coffee? It s a long time we haven't had a coffee together, he suggested.
-Well, you know, I was going somewhere actually , I tried to avoid him.
- I don't believe you so much, but nevermind, I m gonna be at our cafe. It's up to you if you want to meet me.


Half an hour later I visited him eventually. I felt the urge to speak to someone and he seemed to care. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is...?