Subscribe:

Saturday, January 29, 2022

Life is a game

Do you dare playing it? Do you dare going out of the norm?

Define your happiness for this year. What rings your bells, what ticks you off?

Which commitments are you ready to take or leave?


I 've been diagnosed with Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder (thank god because I also got diagnosed with ...) and Borderline Personality Disorder. 


Congratulations!


Now my life finally makes sense. I just passed a course on personality disorders and I know exactly what both can be. Being impulsive (due to the BPD) and compulsive (due to OCD) means that when I feel like doing some shit, I simply gotta do it. I know no limits, but my own. Thus, I have to be very serious and careful on my values and morals. But this BPD know none of these. Hello life, did you call me?


I am under medication. It is going well. I feel much better. Almost normal. But there are downs and will be more downs than this, especially once I am off on my own. Somehow I wish I will be taking them for loooong long time. Addicted?  Not already, but I will get there. BPD will whisper.


You have no idea what I am talking about and you will never even walk on my shoes.


The night I was on the street .... now makes sense. Apologies Kosta, but apparently I was in very deep shit.


I m very thankful for reaching where I am though. Many people with BPD end up in jail, or having troubles with the law or with a bunch or tattoos and piercings (nothing wrong with the last one, I just don t have those).


I think I may be posting about it a bit more in the future. Or maybe not... Will see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is...?