Subscribe:

Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Fucking New Year

[written a week ago or more & kept in drafts]


That's what I have wished two of my closest friends. And honestly, it s not much worth of saying "happy". What kind of happiness? We need health, but if you dare adding that in a sentence, at least here in Greece (where I am currently), it sounds as if you are religious. Quite. 


Now, I am enjoying a frappe in my private balcony (it's probably 1-2 square meters, nothing fancy- I don t even have chair and table). I am enjoying the particular colours that appear in this country and this very city. Even when Prague used to be sunny, it definitely was not so bright, colourful and cheerful. 


New year and I have stayed in three countries the last 2 weeks. Weird. I have a home everywhere, but I am at home nowhere. Moving abroad takes balls, but nobody speaks of how messed up it leaves you. I am not the same person and that's not a problem. This was kind of the goal. The problem is the need of belonging, the relations you leave unattended. The network that dissolves... 


But life is life. And you constantly adjust and rebuild from what's left. Ultimately, you have you...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is...?