Subscribe:

Saturday, January 25, 2020

The trippy trip

   3 guy friends, new in college. Me trying to entertain their company... To be accepted. Am I? Oh, I am. I ask questions, they respond, they make fun. We play volleyball, speak about classes, girlfriends and the student revolution. That's us.
   It's sunny, we at in the sea, summer is here. Is that a break? No, that's the start of the period. New people in the area, new opportunities. Excitement.
   Memories, feelings... All those things that will never return.

   Back to present, I wake up. It s dull outside, cold. It's winter and there's snow everywhere. I am in Moscow. Who am I ? I am a blacksmith, my horse's dead. My wife brings me hot tea and a morning sweet. I close my eyes, while I taste it and when I open them I am in Rome.
   A little girl, playing with her friends. Mommy is somewhere there, watching. For a second, she turns to greet a friend and a man is approaching me, eating an ice cream. He smiles to me, I look and examine him. I decide to smile back. Now back to business. Mommy takes a step to hug her friend and I feel a hand grabbing me. I am being taken away, put in a car with a stranger and leave my mom behind. I m scared. I close my eyes shut and when i open them I am in a cell. I am a prisoner!
   The age is 1420 and I appear to speak Italian. I am an assassin trying to execute a high class politician. I was captured and tortured. The door of the cell opens and I see a familiar face. Machiavelli? He motions me not to speak. I escape with his help. But to leave the prison we need to fall in the water. We do and when I come to surface, I am in Spain as a Lady.

   Knights attack my palace. I naturally freak out and want to flee. What have I done, where am I heading? I embark a ship and the next thing I know, I am Columbus. I reach America.
   While I am getting off the ship, I am just a normal sailor who goes to explore the land. I am captured by the natives and...

   A sharp object penetrates my skin. I see my soul leaving my body and as I fly to the sky, my trip has come to an end.


Till next time my friend.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTtSN0IJBB8

Post a Comment

Your opinion is...?