Subscribe:

Friday, May 14, 2021

New day

Weird weather, but it's Friday. The dreams have started hitting on.

New flatmates, new friends, new place.


I m looking for what will make the transition easier,more stable. The bike that I will have? I doubt, as I do not have one yet waiting for me there.


I have seen my room and I visualize myself being again with another three girls. I have done it in the past. I have also been very excited for this transition.

The Netherlands is the dream country! I have worked hard in order to achieve being in this path.

Four very difficult years await for me from now on. Three of the bachelor's and one for the master's. But I have faith this time. In me.


I ll manage it. Because I have done it again and again and I know myself that nothing keeps me from my dreams. Be it as difficult as it may wish.


I ll do it.

I am doing it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is...?