Subscribe:

Monday, June 7, 2021

If everything goes well and planned, what will your life be like in 5 years?

 (Journaling) 


   So here I am, holding my Bc in Psychology and waiting to defend my thesis for my Research Master's. After I step out of this room, I will be officially a psychologist. I can now be more confident about the result of my PhD application, which I am sure is going to be a positive response -therefore acceptance. I have finally all the tools needed for publishing my my amazing opinions about the functions of the brain. 

   In two months, I have to attend and speak about it to a conference that I was invited as an honoring speaker. Seems like my presence is a big deal. I am important. I am someone. Already!

   On the side I prepare keynote presentations and I have already travelled to Japan and Canada. Both beautiful professional trips and experiences. I met a load of people, many of which were highly educated, scholars and important in my field. Collaborations are already being discussed for future publications. People seek my opinion and sometimes my name on the internet.

   Soon enough, I will have my own long list of publications and references to my work and name. This will slowly let me penetrate some of the universities as an assistant, where I can work and learn even more, so that I can be prepared to teach the future generations as a professor. 

   I am glad enough that I have surrounded myself with friends and colleagues of prestige and knowledge. No more toxic people, no more drama. Only success and happiness. 


I MADE IT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is...?