Subscribe:

Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Not okay day- audio

Abnormal breathing. Suffocating. 

I feel like there's not enough oxygen today. 

Some hormones in my head (in the literal way) are imbalanced. They play games. That makes me feel low. Some sadness is apparent in the background and irritability. 

But not the whole day!

The sense of time seems to be crumbled and somewhere far. Out of my head.

Days in, days out. Few moments I survive and those others I see everything around me through liquid. Those days or moments I make it a point to complete a task. Any task.

And oh dear god, it is so difficult. But the aftermath pleases me. I have one extra thing off my list.

Earlier I dragged myself for a walk. Just 2 km. Just the fresh air.


My work makes me miserable for some minutes. I don't hate it and that's the funny part.
I may, however, dislike some people in my company.

At least I am leaving. Officially.

And I kind of hope I won't work for another big corporation like that again. Yikes.


For those few who may want to experiment with something different, you could possibly wear earphones/headphones and listen to this


https://youtu.be/vz5NN-TKtQE

If you manage to let yourself go with the flow of his voice, start noticing how his voice trails off... Pay attention to the different tones for a while. For another while, notice the piano. How deep in the melody can you go? How long can you concentrate? 

I have enjoyed it maximum in a dark room, with few candles, noise cancellation headphones and some light incense. Volume up, eyes closed and light chiming.

Trance. The real thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is...?