Subscribe:

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

The time is coming

Results are in, on Friday. Accommodation is booked and paid, files are in hand, flight ticket sponsored and my list of items for the suitcases is almost complete.


Last piece: the resignation. My employer is already informed, although I am handing in the document on Friday by EOB officially too. Excited? Absolutely nuts! (like those I m currently munching on)


I am lately busy with various activities, one of them is the reading/ listening to some amazing book titles, trying out and finishing few Xbox games (including Tony Hawk, "the council" and some Assassin's Creed). My cat has been sick as well, so we had a couple of visits to the vet, where she got double injections every time- the poor little thing.

Besides all these, I have finally gotten my certification in Clinical Herbal Medicine (Western and Chinese)! I had to study and pass the last tests, but I made it! 


Furthermore, I am arranging the last things for my remaining stay in the Czech Republic, so I am accumulating the necessary paperwork (example the end of my current lease) and other small details of my daily life in this city. 


Moving countries. That's it.  I am doing it and I am still within the big plan of my life.

Although there is a big change in those plans, it's purely positive. I m going to study and realize my dream. 


Nothing can stop me. 


Tilburg, see you in August

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is...?