Subscribe:

Thursday, February 18, 2021

That fucking guy!

Well, "life happens" I used to say and this phrase came back to bite my ass. 

It's for those moments when you think you are having someone next to you for "ever" and this ever gets an extra letter in front of it and becomes "never".

Never furthermore. 

Thanks mate. Appreciate that.

Cheated again, I feel empty. I thought i had now found the one, had dreams with him. But as I came to know, he was leading a double life, having an affair behind my back. 
Seems like I attract those guys.


It's ok, another chapter of my life is over and I gotta move on, single. 
Fuck that.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously? You made our private life public?

Zinala said...

be glad that s the only thing I did.

Post a Comment

Your opinion is...?