Subscribe:

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Doing... what?

 It's almost 1 AM and I am studying.  Lectures have started, we are online for the moment and I am having the time of my life, learning about all the great Men (people) of the years and how the brain functions! Isn't it exactly why I came here? Oh yes, it is.


Surprisingly, I have no problem retaining the information, probably because as my boyfriend said, I like the topic. Although, I truly have to admit, we have an extensive syllabus to study and by not going freely to uni, I can't have the full student experience. All I am trying to say is that it may become tiring, especially in the winter days, where the light will be scarce ( I am not looking forward to this particular fact). 


On another note, I have made quite few friends and I have already met loads of people (do I remember all of their names? yeah, if we spoke more than 2 minutes, probably). I have participated in the student (?) fair and played amazingly entertaining games, getting a reminder that I am still young and I am getting a small "revenge" on life, by doing and getting all what I wanted to have when I was 19-20 (I guess).


I love my knowledge and although I may have plenty, I always want more. 

It amazes me how chill I have become (finally, duh?!), how nicely I can tackle some situations. 


Random facts:

~I live with another 3 girls from different countries (Croatia, Hungary and Brazil - again!)

~I don't know who started it, but we don't use 10% of our brains, because... our brains FUNCTION every millisecond! You are using your full capacity and therefore at all given times you are doing your best and I am proud of you! (not you M. please try harder)

~I try to live as minimalistic as possible. I don't mean that I don't own excess things, I do. But the rule is "if you ain't using it, get rid of it"

~I 'm gonna find a side job sooner than I thought (yeah, as if we didn't all know it). However, I am already doing some side gigs and feels good.

~In reference to the last phrase, I took part in a research study about decisions against other people. I had fun, no guilt. Go on Netflix and watch "100 humans" and also since you are there, if you check ""minimalism" , you 'll get a great video about it, providing enough explanations. 

~I started using my hands to do things around the house (tightened some screws, cleaned/ repaired/ organized few stuff and put DW-40 on EVERYTHING - no) and also outside of it (did some basic maintenance on the bike I got, cleaned/organized repaired the streets - just kidding on that last part).



I can say, life is good! Life is great!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is...?