Subscribe:

Wednesday, September 15, 2021

The trip has begun

Two years later, once again I meet with my consultant. She's a psychologist but the profession still has a negative connotation on it. I obviously don't care, since I am studying hard in order to become one myself. But people tend to draw conclusions easily, based on their limited experience and knowledge. That shouldn't bother me either, though I am working on it.


Have you ever heard the rumor that says that every psychologist needs one psychologist themselves before they start their work? (and maybe even during their working period)


That's exactly what I'm doing. I will be getting an assessment and support for god knows how long. Time to dive deeper. And next goal? To be mentioned in a book like the one I am sleeping on lately (literally): " Pioneers of psychology : a history" by Fancher and Rutherford.


All I m sure about is that I am on the right track. Some things have turned out much better than I thought and I dare say I am satisfied. I know the path I have chosen is not an easy one, but hey I keep talking about goals and guts.


Here I am then!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is...?