Subscribe:

Saturday, December 24, 2022

The wedding part 1

After the wedding at the party:


The bride is sitting on the chair, towards the stage along with the groom. All the guests are having fun. Everyone has given the congratulations and wishes to the couple. The time for the singer has come. And once he is out, silence ensues. Her eyes do not meet him until she heard his voice. It was him! She recognized him.

She felt dizzy and losing the whole world under her feet. She almost fainted. It did not go unnoticed and people handed her water. The singer continues the performance till he turned his back and faced her. At this moment he was standing still. Unable to continue he improvised. That song he was singing was their song. And now he was standing there, singing at her own wedding. 

None of them knew of this coincidence, as the music was booked by the bride's father as a surprise. And what a surprise it was! The bride starts feeling a little better, but still uncomfortable with the whole situation. She loved the groom, but was having a secret affair with the singer for over 6 months. They both knew about each other's life and were choosing to keep the affair as it was, a secret. A small little pleasure of the day...or week, depending on the schedule!


At some point, part of the performance was to have the bride get up and dance while the singer is singing a specific song (agreed beforehand by all parties). And she did. Although, it was emotional for both of them and they ended the song a little differently: instead of a handheld finale, they ended up hugging each other as a sweet and emotionally flared tango embrace.


Everyone was clapping when he whispered to her ear " I miss you". She glanced at him quickly and left the stage acting shy.


The fun continued for another hour until it was time for a break. The singer gestured secretly to the bride to meet him somewhere out of there. She nodded and they met at the toilets. First she went and he followed few moments later. 


- I didn't know you were getting married baby! he whimpered, while approaching her. I want to kiss you, I missed you.

- We were together last week and I didn't want to upset you. In any case it doesn't change anything. I have been with him and you know it, she whispered as he leaned on her.

They exchanged a soft kiss.

- This is so forbidden, she left out.

- This is so sweet. And so mine... When do I get to see you again, please?

- I don't know. We have the honeymoon tomorrow. I will be gone for 2 weeks.

- 2 weeks?! he exclaimed frightened. And you didn't think of telling me baby? What will I do without you, he said while lifting her chin up. I get mad every time I see you with him or think of him touching you...

- It is the same for me about your wife! she hissed. The time is up, time to return back.

- Not before I take what I want! he demanded. 


He gave her a deep kiss that removed her lipstick. 

-Fuck, my make up is destroyed, but it was worth it! 


She went to apply more lipstick and he returned to the stage. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is...?