Subscribe:

Wednesday, December 28, 2022

The wedding part 11

They lit on fire. He placed her on the bed and removed her shirt. He grabbed her boobs and she removed his belt. The shoes were somewhere on the floor and the kisses where coming and going. She kissed his neck, then his torso. The clothes got removed one by one, slow but with lust. They were dying for each other. 

He took her nipple in his mouth, she left a sweet moan. He cupped her breasts and she sighed. He was hard and naked. Her pussy was ready for him, but no, he had to eat her up first. And that's how he proceeded. 

In her turn, she blew him so much till he was ready to cum. But he didn't let her. He took his dick, wore a condom and fucked her hard. They were both moaning from pleasure till they orgasmed together. They made love again and again that day.

He lit a cigarette and passed it to her .

- Do I smoke?

- We usually share one after sex, he explained.  But you don't smoke often anymore.

She remembered. She was trying to quit for the past few months. 


They kissed again and made love one more time. It was as if nothing could stop them from each other. The moment they would look at each other's eyes, the spark was turning into fire and they would let it devour them.


- I love you, he said. 

- I love you too, she replied.


They went home to continue their lie. 

For a couple of days there were no messages, or meet ups. They got consumed by their daily life. Jessica had gotten back all of her memories and in a few days she would remove the cast. She texted him : "How are you?" . It was their secret code. A "hi" or a "how are you?". To check if the other person is available with their phone in proximity.


The reply came much later. "I am good, you?", another code for when the respondent was late in their reply. They remained typical until they were in sync. "I want to see you", she texted. He replied immediately "I can't. My son is sick". 


They ended up not meeting till she removed the cast and stayed with only the crutches. Everything else healed. The wound in her heart was not able to heal. She had no feelings for Jacob. 

- I want us to talk.

- Talk to me baby.

- Listen, I want a divorce. I am not happy in this relationship, she announced to him. He fell of the sky.

- What are you talking about? We aren't married for 2 months! We are together for 3 years and you are divorcing me now?

- I don' t have feelings for you after the accident Jacob. I cannot seem to find them.

- But that can change, right? Right? he desperately seek for confirmation.

- I don t think so, I have all my memories back but not my feelings. I will go live with my parents for a while.

- But baby... wait, he asked. 

- Wait for what? For my feelings to come back? I am so sorry Jacob, it is over. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is...?