Subscribe:

Wednesday, December 28, 2022

The wedding part 10

She felt like she was reborn. She touched death and said hasta la vista baby. She was back in her seventeens. She wanted this guy. That's all she knew. If she was not already in love with him, she fell now.


- Am I... am I in love with you? she asked hesitantly. 

- Oh baby, we are so much in love, you have no idea. 

- I thought so... The kiss was... so familiar. 

- I am glad I can kiss those lips.

- But I am married! she exclaimed.

- Don't worry baby. I knew this. I am married too. I have two kids as well. You knew this.

- I did? 

She felt her heart sinking deep inside her, shrinking like it wants to get out of existence. 

- You did. I am not lying to you. 

- And how come do I put up with it? she wondered.

- We le to our partners about where we are...

- No, I mean how can I stand sharing you? I think I was truly in love with you!

- We don't discuss about these things baby. Each one copes differently. 

- Why did we get married to other people? I heard from Jacob that we got married this month. I have so many questions! she panicked.

He hugged her and shushed her. 

- Shh, it will be alright baby. You will remember. Maybe go to bed now, you are tired. It was not very good for you to see me and get to know our story. It upset you.  By the way, I was married already when I met you, I had my family, he said while holding her face. 

He kissed her again.

- This is to show you how much I love you.

- I know, she replied. 

- Goodnight.

- Good night, she replied while he left.


She slept the whole night until the doctors woke her up to give her medication. She was checked and asked some routine questions. Then Jacob appeared. He kissed her. His kiss did not feel the same as Leo's. This kiss was... dead. Had no emotion.


- How do you feel honey? he asked.

- A little better actually, she replied. I had some very vivid dreams and it helped me remember few things about the accident and some other old memories of mine. 

- That's great! Did you remember me?

- No, not yet, but thank you for doing all that for me.

- Of course, you are my beautiful wife! he kissed her cheek. 


The day was like any other in a hospital. Boring.

 

A message broke the boredom "How are you?", from Leo. She took her phone and pretended a yawn. 

- Why don't you go home to rest?

- Are you sleepy? I will go and work then.


She wanted to see Leo so badly. Jacob left for home and she texted Leo and asked him to visit her. He came as soon as he could. She had again fallen asleep.

- Jessica? said while he entered. She didn't wake up so he sat next to her and got her hand into his.  "What will I do without you? Tell me!" he spoke. 

She woke up slowly. 

- You came! she smiled to him.

- I am here baby. He kissed her with passion.

- I remember you. I remember everything about you! 


She was so happy, she finally remembered Leo and their story. But what about Jacob? why couldn't she remember Jacob? Why was she so disinterested in him?

Leo was extra happy that this finally happened and told her he was glad it didn't actually last long.

- Only a day! he exclaimed.

He kissed her hands. 


The days continued with few more visits from friends and family while she was gaining strength and her memory slowly back. What she was not getting back, was her feelings towards Jacob. On the contrary, the flame for Leo was growing bigger and bigger. They met another two times and one he almost fell on Jacob who thankfully did not recognize him, nor stopped to check him out. 


She was finally out of the hospital and was resting at home. She had off from work for a month till her leg heals properly. Jacob was able to go to the office and Jessica was using crutches. So one of the days that Jacob was at work, she took a taxi to meet Leo in a near by hotel.


They met at the room 212 with discretion.

- How are you? he asked.

- Now that I see you, I am much better, she replied. 

- Same, he said and gave her a passionate kiss. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is...?