Subscribe:

Tuesday, December 27, 2022

The wedding part 8

Few days passed without much talking. They accidentally met at the library again. It had been a long while since they last met and everything started.



- How are you? he asked her while picking a book.

Photo by Fang-Wei Lin on Unsplash
- Missing you, she replied quietly. 

- I know, but you disappeared. And I cannot stand the thought of him with you. He looked deeply in her eyes. 

- It is the same for me, she said and put a book back in the shelf.  I have read this one, it is interesting, she pointed out.

- I know that one too. What I don't know is how we move on...

- As we are unfortunately. I told you, what we have has an expiration date. But is it time to end it? Did something happen?

- No, nothing. And does he suspect anything?

- No, not at all. shall we meet tonight?

- Yes, I would like that. 


And that s how they ended in a new hotel room. Surrounded by lust, love and limited time. They made love like it was their last time. They anyways never knew when the last time would actually come. 

- I am still a little bitter about your marriage, he said, while they were sharing the cigarette. 

- I don't understand that honey. You are already married, she replied.

- I know, but I had a stupid hope, you would break up with him and we could be more... together. Somehow. Where did you tell him you are?

- I told him I would go out with friends. You? Performing? 

- Exactly. 

- Then let's work these vocal cords even more, she said and kissed his neck. 


This was an immediate turn on for him. Therefore there was another round of love and lust. When the time was up, she took a taxi and went home, while he drove his car. They parted with some small time difference, just as not to raise suspicions. 


Their lives went on normally. She slept next to her fiancé, while he kissed his kids goodnight and slept with his wife. She was in a mood for some sexy time, but he was obviously tired after all that exhausting night with Jessica. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is...?