Subscribe:

Friday, December 30, 2022

The wedding part 13

The days went by without any messages from either side. She had his number saved now, but it was of little use to delete it as she knew it by heart. But nonetheless, she did anyway.

In the meantime she had moved alone and she met with William once more after work... And there he posed a very important question:

- Are you still in this... situation-ship you had mentioned?

- No, not anymore. We broke it off few days ago.

- So, now we can be officially together? he grinned.

- I would like to take things slow if you don't mind. You are a great guy, of course I am not going to give you any pep talk now. But...

- I understand darling, you got out of a divorce and some situation, let's take it slow. I just want to keep seeing you, maybe a bit more. That's all. 

- Thanks, she smiled to him.

When she returned home her doorbell rang. It was a delivery boy with some flowers for her. With a card this time. It said : "I miss you so much, Leo".

Few moments later she received a text : "have you received my flowers?". He knew he was now free to text her that Jacob was not in the picture, but still wanted to be discreet and therefore he did not call her. 

She didn't know what to do. How did he even know her address? She was happy that he was also thinking about her, because there was not a single moment she did not think about him. She replied "They are beautiful, thank you". "I want to see you", he texted back. Now the texting was instant. "How do you know my address?", she asked. "If I can come in an hour, I will explain everything". 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is...?