Subscribe:

Monday, January 2, 2023

The wedding part 19

The door rang and interrupted them. It was a delivery boy with a cake and a box. There was a note on it : " I couldn't be there for your birthday so I am sending you a gift now. Leo". She opened it and it was a pair of earrings. She was amazed.

- Who is this from? William asked curiously.

- It's from a friend who forgot my birthday, she said while hiding the card. Back to our topic, I think it is too early to move in together. I need some time to sort some things first. I just moved and renovated the place, let me think about it.

- I understand he said and kissed her cheek.

Her phone rang from Leo. She picked up.

- Hello and thank you for your gift, she said shortly.

- Did you like it?

- Yes, I loved it but now I have to go as I have company.

- He is there?

- Yes, talk to you later, she said and hang up.

- Was that your friend? William asked.

- Yes, she murmured. Then she faked a headache so William had to leave.

She right away called Leo back:

- Thank you for the gift, it s wonderful.

- I am glad you liked it, he smiled.

- Can we meet?

- Sure, soon?

- Yes, half an hour?

- Ok, hotel Scorpio.

- See you there. 

And they did. They met in the room 326 and they enjoyed a private lunch.

- William wants to move in together, she let out breathless.

- And you? he asked calmly.

- I told him it was too soon, she replied. 

- Okey, he let out.

He held her hand. He kissed it and said that he loves her.

- I love you too, she said.

- But I want you to stop seeing William.

- I want us to start dating properly, then, she demanded.

- You know that's not possible. 

- Then leave me alone, she smirked.

- Alright, he said and stiffened his lips.

Their evening was not as hot as other times, although they had their share of fun. When he slapped her butt, it felt like a punishment to both of them. When he grabbed her hair, it was almost the same. He gave her strong kisses. Bit her lips, bit her shoulder, her hard nipples... He licked her with an ice cube all over her body... But something was off...

Unfortunately for them, someone had leaked their meeting to the press. Not many cared, but still some magazine had a headline "Who is Leo seeing? The mysterious woman X and the hotel room". The paper said that he met with an unidentifiable lady of the age of roughly 30 and reminded the fans that Leo was 36. They commented on how this may affect the divorce, should anyone finds out that Leo had been having an extra marital affair before the divorce gets final. 

The next day some journalist approached Jessica while she was going to work. He asked her if she was the lady with Leo in the hotel Scorpio. She tried to deny it, but he said:

- I already know it was you miss, I was just being polite and he smirked.

- Alright, it was me, but we met for a business reason. I wanted to book him again.

- Again you said? he took some notes on his pad.

- Of course, I wouldn't meet a stranger in the privacy of a hotel room. I had Mister Leo again in the past for private event. 

- Alright, thank you miss. May I ask more personal questions?

- Like what?

- Like your age? Fans love juicy content. And anyways I will try to guess, so you better just let me know.

- Oh wow, she exclaimed in awe. Well, I am 30. You guessed right the first time, sir, she said sharply. Her words stung him. 

- Well, that's all, he said and left her to her day.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is...?