Subscribe:

Tuesday, January 3, 2023

The wedding part 21

Tuesday came and William showed up with flowers at the airport. He hugged her and kissed her. But she didn't reciprocate. They went for lunch to a nice restaurant where they had some pleasant time. But her mind was in Leo. William noticed something:

- Where is your mind running of to? he smiled at her.

- I think I am a little tired, that's all. I didn't get enough rest last night and tomorrow I have to show up to work. Do you mind dropping me off home after we are done?

- No, no problem at all, he touched her hand. I am going to pay and we can leave, said and kissed her hand.

He dropped her home and left. From the corner, Leo was approaching in a hurry.

- What are you doing here? she asked shocked while unlocking the door to the building.

- I came to see you for a very short time before I hit the airport.

He leaned for a kiss in the elevator. They kissed. And it was magical. Suddenly she was feeling alright. They entered the apartment and they kept kissing. 

- What have you done to me? she asked him.

- No, what have you done to me? he asked back not letting their lips part.

- I put a spell on you, she sang...

Photo by Annie Spratt on Unsplash

They fell on the couch, she on top of him. She touched his crotch with her ladyparts and rubbed herself. They moaned. The kisses moved on the necks, where little licks were teasing each other. "I want you", she mouthed to his ear. But something didn't feel so right. His flag was semi standing!

- Is something wrong? she asked. We don't have to have sex, said and kissed his lips softly.

- I saw you leaving William's car and I am uncomfortable. 

- Oh, she muttered.

- You are still seeing him?

- Yes. 

- Listen, I didn't tell you this, but this time I am leaving for 2 months roughly. I will give you this time to clarify the things between the two of you. Do whatever you want. But when I am back, I want you to tell me your decision. My divorce is final, he said firmly.

- Are you giving me an ultimatum?

- Sort of. I cannot stand seeing you with someone else. I want to find him and tell him you are mine, but I cannot because of the divorce.

- Oh you wouldn't do that, she laughed.

- Oh heck I would have. But the press is in every corner.

She stopped laughing when she heard this. She kissed him again and touched his face.

- I understand, she said and planted another kiss on his lips.

- I love you so much, is it that bad?

- No, it is not, she replied while brushing his hair. I love you too, said.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is...?