Subscribe:

Tuesday, January 3, 2023

The wedding part 22

Jessica wanted to break up with William but couldn't find the proper mindset to do it. In the meantime, William surprised her with a trip to Iceland, which was her favorite place and wanted for long time to visit. They bonded even more. They had such a great time that weekend there that they agreed they should both go back and visit again in the future. They returned back to their lives, with messages and calls daily. Jessica started being distant to give him a cue. The clock was ticking and Leo would be back soon. But William kept surprising her with gifts and activities she had never imagined doing, such as their last. Horse riding!
She was feeling like a bitch for wanting to break up with him, but this time she was serious. After their ride, they sat for dinner near the stable. She started:
- Can we meet tomorrow at my place? I would like to discuss something.
- Yes, sure, although there is this nice movie we could go watch. I have reserved us two seats.
- Can you please cancel it? I want some quiet time. Come for a coffee at around 4, okay?
- Alright. 
And the next day, William was at her door at 4. They chatted generally for half an hour till William brought up the same topic:
- Have you by any chance changed your mind about moving in together? I think it is going pretty smoothly so far, he clapped his hands once.
- Yeah, about this I wanted to talk to you...
- Oh yeah, hear me out, I have a plan! he got excited.
- No William, wait, it is not what you think it is.
- Oh, he quiet down.
- All this is so nice, but it is too much for me. 
The intercom buzzed. She got up and asked who it was. It was Leo. She said it was a bad timing as she had someone over. Leo got mad. He demanded her to open. Jessica excused herself and went downstairs to meet Leo and calm him down. She opened the door and almost yelled at him:
- Why are you back so soon?
- I came to surprise you, but I see you are busy with "someone".
- I was just breaking up with him, I swear.
- It took you almost two months? Two months of being separate, no calls, no message. I didn't even know if you are alive. I had to see your Instagram.
- I know, I was learning your news from the internet and magazines. But, he was full of surprises this period and it had been difficult. 
- Do you need more time Jessica?
- What? 
- I am asking, if you need more time. I m being serious.
He was calmer. Jessica looked at him. 
- I want you, she said. Come in an hour, okay?
- Okay, let's see, he said and turned around.
But before the door closed on its own, Leo slid in and went into the building. He was standing outside of the door and could not hear much. Only the voices without distinction of the conversation.
Jessica inside was explaining herself to William, that a female friend had come over to see her but she had something important to discuss with him so she asked her to leave. 
- What's so important Jessy, tell me, he said in a worried voice.
- William, I want to break up with you. There is someone else I am interested in.
- And what better does he have? 
- Don't ask these things. Let's break things calmly.
William grabbed her and forced himself on her.
- Leave me! she yelled and Leo banged the door.
She ran to open. 
- Leave her alone, Leo said to him.
- What are you doing here, Leo? William asked confused.
- Yeah, what are you doing here Leo, Jessica also asked.
Silence.
- It doesn't matter. I think you should leave, he ordered William. 
- Is that what famous singers do? Go to other people's houses and give orders?
- Fuck it, Jessica said. William please leave. Leo is the other man in my life.
- I see. I am leaving indeed then.
He left and Leo spoke to Jessica:
- You didn't have to do that. Are you hurt? What did he do to you?
- Nothing, nothing, I am good. He just grabbed me too harshly to kiss me, she said.
- Now he won't ever touch you again. You are mine.
He kissed her with passion. The fire was lit again. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is...?