Subscribe:

Saturday, May 8, 2021

Delete and move on

I booked a room. So it's happening. 

I am going to Tilburg. I will be studying the biggest passion of my entire life. I will be behind the desks again. Socializing with a bunch of different people.

How it scares me, how it excites me!


Things can go wrong, but I beg to believe that they will go wonderful. And that's because I will work my ass as always.


I will make it. 

And I do not even have to take it.


I am doing it, just exactly as I have been doing everything else. Dedication, commitment.


I 'm paralyzed, I am flying. I am sceptical, I am open. I am fearful, I am optimistic. I am worried, I am positive.


I   A M ! 

All that gives me life, purpose and a sense of belonging.

I look forward to meeting my future, evolved self.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is...?