Subscribe:

Monday, February 7, 2022

Paypal donations

Dear reader,


If you have been around for the past few months or even years, you should already know my struggles (or at least some of them, otherwise it would be too extensive to describe). Also, you may or may not follow some of the stories I post occasionally. 

For this reason, I would like to ask for any donation you would feel comfortable doing.  Note that the amounts are free and that in that way, you support me in my studies in a very difficult period. The button is on the top right of the page, above the blog archive.


I am not begging for money, I only simply ask for appreciation of my ad-free content.


I thank you in advance no matter what decision you take. You can make an anonymous donation or leave me your message/wishes.


I wish you a wonderful weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is...?