Subscribe:

Monday, March 18, 2019

Quick update

As I had a few people questioning my absence from this space, I thought of making up by writing a few lines. Also, to keep a touch with what belongs to me (the blog).

Well, the previous weeks I have been busy with my mom's visit -still here- as I have to translate to her every little thing and give her toor guides around the city. Her behaviour made me realize that I gotta go travelling as long as I am young, as later on in my life I won't have the same stamina (though she is fine for her age).

Also, I have taken a course about mentorship and coaching and I super enthousiastic about it. Maybe enthousiastic is not even enough to express my feelings about realizing life better. I am learning patience and how to work more towards my far-fetched goals. I can dare saying that I am approaching more and more what my life purpose is.

Simultaneously, on Saturday we started forstering another dog with Sudeep and I am super excited as this dog is smaller, cuddlier and generally easier to be taken care of! Her name is Betty.

Along with all these, I am studying/ focusing on my Italian, having conversations with Italian people, or trying at work and I also read/ listen more books about self development, psychology and coaching. So it is as it sounds: time-consuming!

Hence, I have left aside other projects or the focus on my blog (not that I have ever wanted to promote it actively) as I have other priorities currently.

Hope i ll see you soon!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is...?