Subscribe:

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

First surgery

Hello there! How have you all been? Well, I have been admitted to the hospital on 11th of August and I stayed there for a full week! The reason ? My appendix decided one day, while I was eating, that it would give me terrible stomachache - or so I thought. So, I went home, took some extra pills for the pain (I had already been taking by doc's prescription, as i was experiencing some burning sensation the week prior) and waited. Well, I went again to the doc's next morning, showed the pills, had a quick check up and was sent home. It was Friday, whatever... Saturday comes, the pain remains. Sunday I start getting fever and feeling low-er.
Hospital here I come, because I didn t want to go on Monday and give a "cold" to my colleagues. Little did I know, they kept me there and on Monday I was operated. I was freaking out and the only fact to calm me down, was that I was staying in the army's hospital. Aren't those supposed to have the best doctors? Correct - or that s what I believe. In any case it worked. I was supposed to stay till Thursday, but I was experiencing some unexpected issues, so they kept me till Sunday when I was released.
Now, I am on a specific diet till I recover and I am not supposed to do any physical exercise till the end of September. Well, anyways I was not a big fan of it... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is...?