Subscribe:

Thursday, May 4, 2023

Here with you.

Your perfume hugs me as it is all around me. You are everywhere in this house. From the mess on the floor, to the neatly organized disks and books you have. I wish I had a night with you. Naked in the sheets, making sweet love to each other. One night with you is all it takes to fall in love with me. And then you would never want to leave me. Once you taste my sweet nectar, like a bee you will fall trapped to the venus flytrap flower. I will devour your ego and demolish your presence!  That s BPD baby! 


I obviously started writing a story. A love story probably as this is what i usually write about. But then my BPD woke up and the story turned bad. I am still publishing this as an effort to educate the public of what type of thoughts a BPD person may have. Use wisely. 

Anna Maria 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is...?