Subscribe:

Monday, May 1, 2023

The keyboard and I

We are looking at each other. My fingers are frozen. This house has set temperature at 20 degrees.  The reason I left few months ago to Greece and then Czech Republic. I migrated like the birds to warmer climates, lol! 


This song is playing on the background. I searched the lyrics, I love them. 

Redbull on hand and Gardenscapes open on the phone...

I m addicted. To many things. The scent of my candles, specific songs, games, substances...Oh yeah...


I m facing previously known faces in my head. I m talking to them and thankfully they do not respond. I don t know where they are, what they have been up to and rightfully so. But when I m bored I hold imaginary conversations with them. As if I care where they are and what they do. Relationships go two ways as I say. You need to pay attention to the "significant" other, otherways it is a one way street. 


"Life is good" as one of them would have said.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is...?