Subscribe:

Sunday, September 2, 2018

I had told you so!

   I had told you so, I prefer to make an amazing exit from the scene. A grand finale! You never believed I had the courage to take this suitcase I was preparing and just go... You thought I was threatening you, I had nowhere to be and no guts to try my luck.

   Excuse me! Where are you now?

   I 've heard you are struggling. You are now the one who is not decided on what to do in his life.
Oh, too bad. Does it hurt?


   I haven't expected that life would bring us upside down. You know, it is very easy for me to become arrogant, come on top of your head and tell you " you see me now? because you are lower than me and visibility might be less", but I don't want to be a b*tch. Like you.


   This post is enough to send you a message that God is somewhere watching us. In order to remind you not to be so selfish and arrogant. Just don't. There is nothing you can gain out of it.


 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is...?