Subscribe:

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Moments...

A night of girls.

A night for cocktails.
Uncountable number of them. Why not, I mean.

A night, in which you confess deep thoughts.

A night in which you get to know another person.

"There should be a reason and you should know". That's what she said.

I disagree.

What if I really shouldn't know?
What if it is not the right time to know?
Or what if I... just don't want to know?


Is life a tango dance?
A glance to an unknown person, for a while... An instant spark, which can last three or four minutes.

Or a lust for the other person's moves
(which by the way can spoil relationships, generally speaking) ...

A never-ending chase of partner.

That one. The one.
The leader who is simultaneously a follower. The person who can listen to your mood, your ideas, your everything. But also, will let you hear their own love, passion, needs...

 How complicated simple is life eventually.

One moment you -think you- have everything, and the next moment you crave something (or for those who dare... someone) new.

 Life is this path of exploration I have rationally chosen. Even though some people have disagreed on that.
Now, those people are out of my life and I will not spare removing any other sound so unfamiliar to me, ever again.

I am strong, after being so weak in other peoples' "arms" (not literally). Those people are not even worth a word from me anymore. And believe me... I m not speaking about boyfriends -only.


There are TWO people who altered my life forever and a joker who thankfully enough, is there to give me a hand (or...two).

One person, is a woman. Apart from the one who gave birth to me (ok, that's a fact), there is another one who played a particular role in how I see the world. Well... FUCK HER. I actually thought about it again and again and I might need to thank her. For cleaning some... dirt out of my life. But ok, she doesn't deserve more lines spend on her.

The second person is a guy.
A person who saw me getting destroyed, burned and almost losing my life. A person who listens to every bullshit I need to tell. He is not my boyfriend though, don't get confused. There is a huge difference of him and some boyfriends I ve had (ok, maybe all). He listens. Everything. Patiently.
Αnd not only that, but he seeks for feasible solutions. Words that won't only soothen my heart, but help me get out of my shit-hole.

That person is Sudeep.


[I know I always change the names and this may cause you thing I break the rules of "no real names posted" but first of all this is something positive and second this is my blog and the rules are mine. (I have never wrote down this rule, right?)]

The joker is Kiki. Or actually, as she was self-introduced to the Indian-restaurant owner: Kyriaki.
[Darling, he had a difficult time pronouncing your name, why didn't you shorten it up a bit?? LOL ].

Those letters, with the actual meaning of the word "letter" have make me see the world brighter, philosophical and from a deep aspect (helloooooooooo, is anybody theeeeeeere???). Very important written documentation has proved to be life-saving and self-developing material.


Thank you to both.

Along with Nikos (that's another joker, but I l keep him hidden for now), you fall in place in order to formulate my personal puzzle of ... close people. [Yes, the one I had been complaining about for soooooo many years, while being ignorant. Not on purpose though].


Now, I need to go but I will return shortly with new thought- provoking (or even provoked) material.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is...?