Subscribe:

Thursday, December 29, 2022

The wedding part 12

She took some stuff and went to her parents with the excuse of a visit alone. She eventually told them what had happened but not that she was in love with another man. Only half the truth. 

She wanted to call Leo, to tell him the news. "Hi", she texted. "Hello baby", he texted back. "We need to talk". "Meet me at 6 for dinner at hotel seasons?" . "Ok, but don 't book a room". "Ok".

They met at the lobby and went to the restaurant for dinner.

- I m getting a divorce, she announced him.

He almost choked on his food. 

- It is not because of you, she explained. 

- What happened? That is so soon?

- Why, aren't you happy that you can have me more now?

- Of course I cannot hide that fact, but I am still married. I still have kids. 

- I know, this fact changes nothing between us. I just wanted you to know. 

- Have you told anything about me to him?

- Of course not. I am not stupid nor do I want to hurt his feelings. 

- I see. So, now you can be more... mine?

- Yes, I am stupidly in love with you.

They ended their dinner and parted their ways. The time ahead would be difficult for everyone. They had to be even more careful till they signed the divorce papers. In fact they had to cancel the wedding which was a faster procedure. And Jacob wouldn't make it easy.

He sent her flowers at her parents house, pleaded for another meeting, where they met but they said the exact same things. How she did not have feelings anymore and how he wanted to win her over again. But she did not have any of it. She was adamant in her decision and the papers were signed peacefully from the "JJ" couple, few months later. 

In the meantime, the secret couple kept meeting occasionally. However, one day, Jessica met someone.  And this someone made her feel special. His name was William. She explained her situation to him from the beginning. She said she was seeing someone with no future due to complexity, but was open to meet someone new after her divorce. 

The rendezvous with William were going excellent. She was now ready to open her cards to Leo. She asked and they met. 

- I m seeing someone, she said calmly.

- Is it serious, he kept kissing her.

- I think it is. 

He stopped. And now what? Was that it? Were they breaking up after a wonderful year of lies and deception? Did this time really come now?

- And now what? he asked.

- I don't know. I thought I would let you know. He knows I am in a complicated situation with the one I m seeing but open to the market, she smirked.

- I don't want to lose you. I will do everything for you.

- You have said that again, Leo. But I have to move on with my life. I am afraid we cannot continue for much longer. Let's break it off quietly.

- Quietly... After I make you moan, I will! he said and pushed her on the bed.

The rest, went wild. He removed her clothes and tore her underwear, licked her private parts while she was groaning. Afterwards, he made her suck his hard cock and finally he fucked her pussy like there was no tomorrow. They both came and fell on the bed.

- Are we really breaking up? he asked when he caught his breath.

- I think so, she kissed him.

They exchanged some last words of love and they parted their ways.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is...?