Subscribe:

Friday, December 30, 2022

The wedding part 14

 She invited him to her place. He showed up on time, well dressed and with a bottle of wine in his hands, chocolates and another bouquet of flowers. 

- These are for you, he handed her the gifts.

- Leo, you needn't bring anything, she said sweetly. 

- Yes, but it is my first time in your house. Anyway, I want to show you my love to you and how much you mean to me. 

- But I have moved on now. I am seeing William. How did you find my address?

They sat down. She served some of the wine.

- I followed you after work today. I actually saw him.

She was in awe. She didn't know if that was sweet or creepy. 

- I know, I shouldn't have done that, but I was desperate to see you. I did not intend to scare you, but when I saw you with him, smiling and holding hands, I felt like I was losing a part of me. I want to keep seeing you though. Can we find a way? I am not happy with my life anymore without you, said and stroked her face.

- What are you talking about? How can we even make this work out between us?

- So, there is still "us"? He smiled broadly.

- I mean... I still have feelings for you. I cannot forget you so simply, she looked into his eyes. She had a soft spot for him. And this was so unexpected...

They shared a kiss with even more passion than what they usually had. They hadn't met for a couple of weeks now and they hadn't even message each other. He wanted her very much, this, he knew.  She wanted him too though. But she felt confused.

- We need to stop kissing, he said. I came here to talk. Can we find a way to be together?

- Leo, you are married, let me remind you! she scolded him.

- I know, but what if I wasn't anymore?

- What are you talking about? 

- A divorce. I am talking about a divorce. Would you be with me then?

- Leo, I never thought about such a possibility, we have never discuss it before!

- Yes, we are discussing it now.

- But now, William is also in the picture. What to say? I don't know. 

- Does he treat you well? he sighed. 

- Yes, I have really good time with him. He is a great guy, but is missing something. I have to admit there is not as much passion as we used to have.

- Used to? he cried out.

He kissed her again. Their lips connected, one. Their heartbeats in sync. They were one. He hugged her strongly and she touched his face. He stroked her face again and she pulled his hair. 

But he stopped her. 

- I want to know Jessica, he uttered.

- What? What do you need to know? she asked confused.

- What are we doing? Where are we? And what?

- I need time to process all this Leo, she expressed.

He grabbed her hands. Then he kissed them.

- I will give you your time.

His phone rang. It was his wife. As always. He had to go. And went.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is...?