Subscribe:

Monday, December 26, 2022

The wedding part 3

 Later in the night, the couple went to the singer to thank him personally for his performance. Those two, acted as they have never met before and the night ended a little later.


A message on his phone : "I will be at Brussels, hotel Regina. Don't do any stupidity."
His reply immediate : "I won't. I love you and I want you to be happy."


The next day the couple arrived at Brussels. They left the stuff at the hotel and went for lunch around the city center, spent some time shopping and returned to the hotel. While the groom was showering, she pretended to go for a drink at the bar.

She grabbed the opportunity to call him:
- How are you darling? she asked cheerfully.
- I am missing you, he replied sadly.
- You will be the first person to meet when I am back. I didn't have the time to explain to you, that tomorrow we are going to London for 2 days as well and then flying to Dublin for a couple more...
- What? he exclaimed.
- Ah yes and I didn't finish, then we fly to Copenhagen and finally Stockholm. 
- I wish I was taking you to all these places instead. But I promise you, I will take you to Paris one day.  
She left a bitter laugh but did not say anything for a while.
- You believe me, right? He asked her.
- Yes, baby, I believe you, she sighed. I have to go now, talk to you tomorrow. Please don't call me. I love you, she rushed.
- I love you too.

Beep, beep...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is...?