Subscribe:

Monday, December 26, 2022

The wedding part 5

She left later and went directly to get a taxi. She arrived at the national museum indeed 2 hours later. Her heart was ready to explode. She couldn't believe she would see him, and be with him, albeit secretly, in Dublin!


- What are you doing here, are you crazy? she smiled at him so broadly, her perfect teeth were visible.
- I couldn't stay without seeing you for that long, she hugged her. 

They kissed and they kissed...

- Can we get a coffee?
- Yes, Jacob stayed in the hotel room to enjoy he said.
- Perfect.

They spent the next two hours like teenagers, hugging and teasing each other. She was back very quickly and they continued their day as planned. The secret couple gave a rendezvous for when the trip would be over, however she kept calling him whenever she could align with his plans.

The days passed and they could finally meet at the day they agreed upon.

- What did you tell your wife for your trip?
- I told her I went away for work. I took some stuffed animals for my kids when I got back and they are now their favorites. 
- And your wife? What did you get her?
He said nothing, but kissed her.

- I got her a bracelet, he admitted later. 
- Oh aren't you cheap? She hit him jokingly.
- Stop it, he smiled, I am already guilty. But when I am with you, nothing else matters. You are my everything and you drive me crazy.
- I love you too...

They wouldn't stop kissing.

Photo by MohammadO Shokoofe on Unsplash
One thing led to another and they had steaming hot sex in that cheap hotel room. They would change location often and would rarely meet in the same hotel. The reservations were always in his name and they paid cash. The drill was the same in every room. They would meet, kiss for a couple of minutes and then the clothes would be taken off slowly one by one. The act of sex for them was a ritual, sacred. He could last long on the bed. Long enough till she filled the room with her moans. 


They would cuddle afterwards and share a cigarette. They would proclaim love to each other for hours...


And this time it was the same. They met, they made love and exchanged love words.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is...?