Subscribe:

Monday, December 26, 2022

The wedding part 4

 The days passed and while in London, she did not find any time to talk to him. But she did, while she was in Dublin. The groom was very tired from all the flying so while he was asleep, she took a stroll and called him.


- I missed you, she exclaimed to him.
- I missed you too. Where are you?
- In Dublin babe! I m having so much fun!! Although now, Jacob is asleep at the hotel. I took a walk as I am not tired and you were my priority.
- Priority my ass, you were lost for 3 days, he growled. 
- Come on baby, don't spoil it now, you know that I cannot also call you whenever I want, because I also don't want to get caught by your wife! Let me remind you that! she pretended to be sweet.  
- Ok, let's make peace now. How have you been, in which hotel are you by the way?
- We are staying at Queen Elisabeth. It is very cosy and Jacob has booked a suite. We are supposed to go for massages later and some hammam.
-Hmm, I am jealous now. But mostly I cannot stand the thought of what he may be doing to you...
- Shh, let's not go there. He is now my husband in any case and we should leave it aside.
- Okay, he said and after some time they hang up.


The next day her phone lit up randomly during the day after they have spoken to their parents. A text message read "hey". From him. She had deleted his number and knew it by heart, just to be sure.

- Who is it honey? Jacob asked.
- Ah my friend Jenna. She is having some tough time with her girlfriend and she probably needs some advice. I will go talk to her to give her some privacy too.

She went to the reception and called him.

- Are you crazy?? she yelled at him.
- Yes, about you, you know that, he replied calmly. Drop everything you do and come ALONE to the national museum in 2 hours. 
- What do you mean "come". Are you... are you.. Are you in Dublin?
- Yes babe, I came to see you.
- But what will I say if he wants to come along?
- Find something. Tell him you are going for a spa or shopping.
- He doesn't mind shopping, so the other was a good idea. I am going to book something just in case.
- Great idea.


She stepped to the reception and while her heart was still pounding, she booked a two hour spa session to their suite and returned to her room.

- All good? Jacob asked her.
- Yeah, as I said, she has some troubles and we were discussing it, but it is quite private, so I won't discuss more details.
- No worries, honey, I understand.
- I booked a spa session in two hours, I feel exhausted.
- Great, I will stay in the room and enjoy the service in that case.

"How convenient", she thought to herself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is...?