Subscribe:

Friday, December 30, 2022

The wedding part 15

She spent the next day with William at a local restaurant and then a café- bar with the river view. They had a nice conversation which led to the musical preferences they had. They had similar choices. They both also liked karaoke and surprises. 

The one who had a surprise was Jessica when she saw Leo in the mall, hidden behind glasses and a hat. But he recognized his wife and kids. He was fairly famous and he had been in the magazines a few times, where she had seen the pictures of his children. He didn't see her though so they just moved on. This incident, however, made them cut their day short and part ways, as she said she was feeling ill.

She went home and started thinking. This woman's face... How could she do that to her? She knew the pain of a divorce, but now there were children involved. She was feeling bad to make her divorce her husband. She took her phone and messaged Leo : "I cannot do this anymore". His response was almost instant : "Tell that to my face. I 'll be in your place in 30 minutes".

She waited. And he arrived.

He looked furious. The moment she opened the door, he just glanced at her and then grabbed her by the shoulders and kissed her with anger, lust, love and hatred. She was truly shocked. He closed the door behind them and pushed her against the wall.

- Tell that to me again, he ordered.

Silence. 

- I cannot do this anymore, she whispered in shock.
He kept kissing her. He moved to her neck and unbuttoned the top button of her shirt.
- But I want you, she said...
- I want you too, he replied and kept unbuttoning and kissing.
From the wall, he lifted her up and took her to the couch, where they made love one more time.  When their sweet time was up, the reality hit back. A text message from his wife.

- I hate seeing you go, she said. 
- I hate that too. So, did you think what I told you yesterday?
- About the divorce?
- Yes.
- That's what I tried telling you earlier. I cannot do it. I cannot break her heart.
- You won't do anything. It will be up to me. And honestly, we are having so many fights lately, that it becomes toxic for the kids too. Just tell me you will be mine when all this is over. If I ask a divorce now God knows when the papers will be done. 
- You are famous, they will get you with priority, she joked.
- That's not funny. It will have an impact on both of us. I will not be able to be coming here anymore, we will have to get back to the hotels, hide even more and so on.
- I know, and I haven't given it any good thought. I just knew I cannot. But now that you are leaving for one more time, I know I don't want it to happen anymore. Can't we take some time apart? It will be good for you to think about the divorce.
- No honey, you don't understand. I am going home and asking for a divorce, tonight. I have nothing to think about. I have to think of my kids. What I want to understand is if you will still love me the same and maybe think of having something more with me. You could meet my kids one day for example.
- You are running. It scares me. This reality is so new. But first things first. Go talk to your wife if you are so determined and we talk afterwards. 
- Sounds fair. 

He said and he did.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is...?